• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, we would all be egocentric geniuses. Imagine a world full of "mad scientists".
    Anywyays, mind if I FR you? BTW, is John your real name?
    We are in a state of increased understanding.
    Soon enough, we will understand everything. We will become geniuses!
    Out of all the past names, the only one I remember you as was Alan Smithee :)
    Sure. I left my 3DS downstairs, so I'll give you my FC tomorrow.

We should probably makes a FC list in the Animal Crossing thread as well.

edit: decided to get it, here you go: 2294-3667-8196
    To me, the Xbox One is horrible: It's required to be connected to the internet every 24 hours or else you cannot play it, the Kinect is mandatory, there's a fee for used and borrowed games, there's no backwards compatibility with Xbox or Xbox 360 games, there's no indie support, there's no appeal to the Japanese gamers, it relies more on general entertainment than on games, and it looks like a VHS Player.

So, in general: PS4 and Wii U all the way!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom