• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I got one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean male froakie do you want it nick named?
    Ok I'll breed you one, timid cool? anything else you would like?
    oh I would love some new type combinations though I do like they at least tried a few new ones this gen.
    Well when you are ready so am I, just realize the longer you take the more prepared I'll be. xD I have all the gen 1 and 6 all the water and fire ones from all gens. I actually like them all but yeah I was also a little disappointed too but we always have poliwrath as a water fighting frog. hey you need an IV breed protein froakie or gooey goomy with acid armor or anything else you would want just let me know.
    I got Y actually. I haven't been team building yet I've just been breeding 5 perfect IV pokemon mostly dragons and starters. why you looking for a battle? I've got a team in my battle box it's not perfect but it'll do in a pinch.
    Ah, thanks for thinking of me :) No, I didn't wipe, but I haven't really been writing at all recently...I'm honestly not sure why. My head's just been kinda empty lately. Sorry for the disappointment :-(
    I have a new FC, I will give it to you later. I dont have time to battle tonight, but maybe some other night
    I have a group of battlers I a trying to get going BABA bald accountants battle arena. Can I send you an invite
    Hello, I am new here. I am looking for people to battle and I saw you in the casual battle group and on the battle forum, so I figured I would introduce myself.
    I like to battle OU, Little cup, flat singles, triples, and rotations
    I can play wifi, showdown, or pokemon online
    My black Fc is 0776 8124 7545
    Will be at the library today for an hour or two around 6:30. Don't know how I missed you the other day.
    It's a funny nature in name. xD

It was a pretty picture of Nel. I had to make it mine. 8)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom