chimera
Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you, I already passed one of them now. ^^ And yeah I love that series. New leaf will be out friday. :3

By the way, happy birthday!
    I'm reading the manga right now, and yeah I'm liking it more than anime. I have to get around to finishing the anime eventually.
    About the same actually. I failed a couple of exams I have to redo, so it's really crucial I pass them. But at least vacation afterwards. ^^ Which I'll hopefully be spending playing animal crossing new leaf 24/7 :p
    For people who talked so much in the conversational thread we sure haven't vm much. x) So how have you been? :3
    I only just realised you're raizhu. And here I thought you had left the forums or something. :0 Also I just realised we had a conversation exactly like this before x)
    Yes I love DRRR!
    Ah I see. Haven't yet every episode yet but I love the series of what I have seen of it.
    No, we have our SOLs that no one else seems to have. Exactly like your regents. And thanks! uvu

thank you for that she doesn't talk to me anymore soooooooo
    Hm, what's a regent? I'm actually the exact opposite, math has been amazing for me but English hasn't.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom