• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you know that this forum has been hacked by someone who leaked passwords? Also, we have not been active much on here so what do you think of us moving on to Serebii for now on since Steelrush is on that forum too and we can chat too.
    Well along with Canterlot and Ponyville, we have Cloudsdale, Las Pegasus, Baltimare, Manehatten, Fillydelphia, Appleloosa, Dodge City, Vanhoover, and Trottingham
    since we seem to foreshadow Celestia's eventual ponynapping, how do you think we can lead up to that and what do you think of the pov being put in Celestia's perspective
    You know, I don't think Asherah knows Arceus' fears that he has and how do you think she would react to them? Just to review the fears he has

He fears thunderstorms, Silver Water, dark areas, being confined in a small area, maybe crowded areas, anything reminding him of when he was held captive, fear of kanto native pokemon, and others
    Yes and since we seem to foreshadow Celestia's eventual ponynapping, how do you think we can lead up to that and what do you think of the pov being put in Celestia's perspective. Also, I posted our fanfic on FiMfiction.net as well. Its on the Celestia and Luna group, and the Celestia is Best Pony group. You can make an account on there. I am going to see if I can get Steel to join. There are a few groups we can join that support the princess.
    Yes and since we seem to foreshadow Celestia's eventual ponynapping, how do you think we can lead up to that and what do you think of the pov being put in Celestia's perspective. Also, I posted our fanfic on FiMfiction.net as well. Its on the Celestia and Luna group, and the Celestia is Best Pony group. You can make an account on there. I am going to see if I can get Steel to join. There are a few groups we can join that support the princess.
    We could do that and you know, how do you think they will meet the legendaries that become their companion. Also, I doubt Paul really changed much after the Sinnoh Arc and one thing is, I would think he would still be a complete unredeemable jerk. Do you have an idea of an unredeemable jerk trainer that would be worse that the group will frequently encounter? Someone who would have bad blood with Arceus
    Also they can travel to places in Unova like Castelia City, Nuvema Town, Strange House, Lucanosa Town and the Giant Chasm, and other places. What do you think of an appearance of Xearnes and Yveltal the two new 6th generation legendaries?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom