• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah that was a few days ago. I haven't gotten any new ones since I posted that thread.
    Cool. I live in the Pacific Time Zone as well. So we can set up a time to do the tradeback. Say, at 6:00 PM?
    Hi! Can you add my Friend code? I need a Ghost Friend Safari with drifblim, and yours would help a lot.

*Nevermind, got it already!! Thanks anyway!!
    Sorry I was late, I didn't that I was in the wrong game lol ;; Thanks for the trade!
    Ohh hold on, I wanna check IVs for some dream world pokes, I will message you in a few minutes.
    Sure, I want to catch it as soon as possible too, I'll VM you when I do. I'll go off now, bye!
    Hi, I'm online now. I am REALLY SORRY I wasn't able to catch you a Quiet Ditto yet. I mass bred Ralts to get a Quiet Synchronize one and I've caught more than half a box full of Dittos but none have turned up Quiet...
    However, I've got your Brave Ditto ready so we can do that trade first if you'd like OTL
    I will be using Pokecheck's Poketransfer to bring over my Ditto from Gen 4 to Gen 5, are you okay with this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom