• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seems like it's just random as well. The guy who hacked it is bragging on his twitter how he hacked multiple sites
    Thank you! Happy belated birthday too :) And I have? Where are you talking about? :p Recent art I've done hasn't really been anatomy based at all! (My avatar isn't by me if btw xP)

I just do my lineart different everytime really! Sometimes I do it first, sometimes I do it last x)
    i like how when you reblog a post on tumblr you sometimes say a really generic comment like "oh wow this is so great" in the post instead of the tag so when people reblog it it gets on their followers' dashes where they will see your comment and url and possibly follow you :3
    I haven't talked to her. She doesn't have internet at her house anymore, and I haven't been able to go to my dad's.
    Heya

It's horribly late, but I'm gonna post 2-9 either tomorrow or Wednesday. :) Could you try to get the reviews up by then if it's practical?
    Wow wisdom tooth problems? actually it's not that uncommon my cousin had to had his removed when he was 17 and he said it was like hell....probably shouldn't say that to you though xD but yeah those things have to be removed as quickly as possible, so it's okay xD plus you'll have a lot of time to read and write and draw when you recover.
    And you like Stephan? What do you think of his character? Did you imagine more out of him than what the canon showed?
    I have to, to make them believable rivals. I am having a hard time handling the millions of characters. I make situations where all of them appear at once. I mean expand on their characters. For example, Harrison doesn't have much character but I modeled him a bit for my story. His starter was Torchic. He has a younger brother who has a snobby attitude. Harrison spends most of his time training his Pokemon to learn as many unique moves as possible etc.etc. That way I can make them unique, interesting and make their characterizations a lot more colorful, Otherwise they are bland faces with a name slapped onto them. In Ash vs Tobias, I gave Tobias a whole new aspect to his character. He has a lot of pride and would mostly try to showcase how amazing his legendaries are. However if he were to be cornered, then he would start making smart moves instead of letting the Pokemon think for themselves.

It fits him because he doesn't have a canonical storyline and makes him having all those legendaries realistic. I have stolen the concept from the game's Dream World concept LOL.

Yes, her writing is good. I liked her portrayal of Iris although I still have issues with her Cilan(it fits Game canon though.)
    Alright. I could still check it out for the fun of it if you want.

Well, it was just that you asked me when I was feeling really low.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom