• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• His Charizard was quite the bad ass :') Yeah that is true, Pikachu had a lot of personality in his fat days and I really miss that. He isn't one of my faves, but I really like playing as him in Super Smash Bros. Nice! I like some Electric-types, like Zapdos and Luxray.

My favorite type is Ghost, it is an all around good type and I am very into supernatural stuff. Plus, their designs are quite great, with a few exceptions. Also, the signature color of the type is one of my favorites :p

My favorite Pokémon... Right now I put Chespin on my profile, but I don't really have one :c I've looked the list of Pokémon dozen of times and I was never able to choose only one D: I don't know how you people manage to choose one out of 600+ species.
    Oh yes, Nozomi! Shigeru wasn't that bad, I vastly prefer him over his original game counterpart, but PokéSpe Green is still the superior character.

Oh yes, I've been meaning to ask you why you didn't, but I didn't want to bother you with silly questions, sometimes people just don't feel like replying to certain messages :p Nymphia's design is quite nice, I may use it in my team... Last time I used an eeveelution was back in the GSC days, not really fond of them. I really liked Flabebe at first, but my hype for it slowly faded. :<

Charizard isn't a dragon, though :p But I agree that they are very good and Kingdra is probably my favorite Pokémon of the type. By the way, any reasons for Electric being your favorite type and Pikachu your favorite Pokémon?
    It's a tie between Naoshi and Kouhei in DP. I liked Shinji quite a lot as well, but for different reasons. Hikari's rival was nice too, though I don't even remember her name. In BW my favorite was certainly Kenyan, I have a soft spot for different characters like him. Langley would be my second favorite, I just wish she had more screen time and a lot bit more of character development would have been great (he same is valid to Kenyan, Naoshi and Kouhei lol).

The dub here in South America was ridiculously bad, so I didn't watch AG enough to pick a favorite rival. I am patiently waiting for a subbed version, but after years the most they subbed was 5 to 10 episodes. :(

What about you?

Lovely avatar, by the way.
    You are both right and wrong! I am indeed the quietxdragon (previously solitarybird) of tumblr, but I'm not awesome. xD;
    Thank you for the compliment, though! And yes, it is a small world... I love seeing all these tumblr users here!
    I only know her by name. Still, I am thinking of joining tumblr. I only know you right now but you seem pretty active on it and I am sure I'll get to know others on there eventually. Either through tumblr or serebii.
    Well that would be a very very painful hell xD I myself don't really like dentists, I still remembered when I had a tooth removed cause it was coming out under one of my front teeth, I could see the blood on the dentist's gloves.

You still couldn't get an appointment?

and thanks
    I wonder what kind of miserable life this guy has to just randomly hack sites in his spare time. I mean really?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom