NoirGrimoir
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Happy Belated Birthday
    Just wondering, do you have any update on your lesson? No pressure, just need to know now-ish if I need to find someone else to do it
    Awesome! :D I can't wait to see it. It definitely lessens my workload a bit, as I am busy with the Awards and some other projects, and it is a relief not to have to go searching for a new lesson for next month, so thanks for doing this :)
    I know right? I'm particularly fond of Noivern myself honestly xD it looks freaking cool.
    Thanks... it took years of practice, haha. In my subject (philosophy), being a cool customer is almost as important as having a good argument since we're otherwise at each other's throats. But I think it takes all kinds to fight the stupid.
    Yeah, such things have embedded plenty of other bad habits within me as well xD anyway, glad we got that all taken care of o.o
    I just wanted to say that I wasn't trying to insult anyone or make anyone feel that way, I was just pointing out my opinions on the games, I've been a fan of pokemon for a while, and it's just something that I don't particularly like, that's all, not trying to invalidate anyone else, these are just my reasons, and mine alone, when I say something sucks, I mean I think it sucks, I'm not completely stupid >.> Was never my intentions to come off that way and I'm sorry if that's how it seemed, I respect your opinion and your ability to disagree!
    I did xD I forgot her name though OTL sorry xD I forget some things with time sadly.
    And on my end I've actually gotten a chance to work more on my fic lately thank god.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom