K
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh by the way I was wondering... "Kaguya" wouldnt happen to reference a certain moon princess from a certain series of games in a certain fantasy world not too far away would it?
    Sure am I just added you so just add me and shoot me a trade request when you see me online. My IGN is Ricardo :)
    I know, I just never figured it out till recently. xD;

And I'll help out others complete their trades since I help mod the section. But there's never anything I want or need now.
    It took me ages to figure out we're your avatar was from! Ghost Trick is a great game. <3

Oh and hi, dunno if you remember me at all really but I was Professor Erin. Nice to see your trading again Kaguya.
    Really sorry, delay again :( would you want to pick another thing to compensate for these delays? I think it will take some time before i'm ready :(
    Sorry, have been quite busy :( Sorry for the delay. I can't play on weekdays too, could we try next week? by the way do you want to make an rng request for any breedable pokemon? I thought it would be just fair for me to give you one since I requested for so much.
    you PM box i full....
    thanks for that! i dont generally release pokemon at all anyway haha. but thanks for letting me know =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom