T
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Disney Store...
    They've taken so much of my money I swear I should own some stock in the company. lol
    Especially now that they sell Marvel stuff.

Well I guess we both taught our family a very important lesson: Unintentional whining will get us what we want. >:D
    As for your cosplay idea, I'd be totally down to play Turbo since we're both short and have a hideous smile. D:
    Sugar Rush cosplay would be amazing! Especially if you each got your own replica go kart.

Unfortunately I'm not creative enough for cosplay. I once tried to cosplay as N and the only reaction I got was "Dude you don't even have green hair".
    Elementary school children can be so cruel...

Anyway, I ended up receiving Wreck it Ralph on Blu Ray as a birthday present this year since I wouldn't shut up about how much I liked it once I saw it.
    No way, that's awesome!

Believe it or not, I didn't even see Wreck It Ralph until it was released on Blu Ray. Partly because I didn't think it'd be any good, given that in the past movies based on video game adaptions have sucked 99% of the time. I was so wrong about this one, I loved it!

And of course Vanellope, even though she's voiced by Sara Silverman she still brought out a bunch of daws out of me XD
    Hey thanks for the friend add, really appreciate it :)

Didn't even notice Vanellope was your avatar til now, I love her! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom