• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Captain_Kaos
Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Ah :\ . Just get through it, even if it means just trying to ignore your feelings. Living is important. I hope school goes well for you. I'd normally be on break, but I'm in summer school. I'm probably going to see Monsters University tomorrow.
    That's good, then. I'm doing well, although I'm slightly paranoid from these Slendy series I've been watching XD . You ever watched Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, DarkHarvest00, or MLAndersen0?
    Hi, it's nice to here from you again. I'm so sorry :( . That sucks. Take it easy then, and I hope you feel better.
    Oh, I have a few more weeks ta go. Awe, sorry about that. Yeah, I have a lot of tests and a big presentation this week.
    Thanks. It's a reference ta the possibly going-to-be new character on ZeXal. Hopefully he's not terrible :p . Awesome!
    I'm not a great critic, since I rate stuff based on my enjoyment of it rather than quality, but I enjoyed watching it a lot. It was neat, and it brought back lots of good memories from reading the books so long ago. How did you like it?
    I know. I'm still starstruck. Richard said me name in his ZIM voice :') . I got me picture with Hipster Slender at the con. Have fun dying :p .
    He is! Will do.

I met the voices of ZIM and GIR today :'D . I chatted with them, and got souvenirs, like the water bottle Richard drank from ;-; . Ra, it was the best thing ever.
    Hi! I'm going ta Comicon today :D ! I made one a while back for the purpose of hacking ReshiramDragonofTruth's account and making her join XD . We could revive this: Friends and enemies of Slender.... - Bulbagarden Forums

XD . One time playing the beta I turned around and Slendy was so close all I could see were his legs. I fell off my bed XD .
    Oh, I enjoy research on cool stuff, like cards. It probably will be a while before I decide. I wanna get an awesome deck >:D !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom