• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, that's interesting. I'm actually taking an online course (presumably with a lot of self study) in Multivariable Calc this Fall as well.

Calc III is definitely more complicated than I or II. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and do well.
    Have fun with AP English Lit, lol. I hated that.

You're taking Calc III in high school? Do they even offer it there or do you take it elsewhere? At my HS, you'd have to dual-enroll in a community college if they let you take it at all.
    I actually took it a long time ago, but I didn't really apply myself then. I'm taking it again for personal benefit.
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

I'm taking English I and a class called "Personal Finance." I know this doesn't seem impressive, but I hope I can boost my GPA with these lower-difficulty classes.

The real fun begins in the fall. I intend to take Intro to Symbolic Logic, Discrete Mathematics, and a few other classes.
    Have fun. That should look good on your college applications!

I'm just taking a few classes this summer. It's work, but it's not particularly exciting.
    Ah. That's interesting. I hope you find something that works for you.

Not at the moment. Mechanical Engineering is a fairly broad field so I don't want to limit career choices.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. APs can indeed be different from college classes. I'm not saying that they're all bad, but they sometimes don't even adequately prepare you for the next level of classes you'll be taking. AP Chemistry, Physics, and Calculus are all potential examples of this.

I want to major in Mechanical Engineering. You?
    I took a few AP classes in high school and I passed the tests. Be aware, however, that your uni might not accept all of them. University of California schools only take them as "elective credit" in the sense that the credits you are awarded doesn't satisfy any kind of GE requirement for graduation. Other schools, such as the Cal States, have a credit limitation.

I have to take some more classes before I transfer to a uni. I really wish I could get in now, lol.
    I'm surprised you remember me, hah. I'm alright.

Are you a junior in high school now? Whatever you do, make your education count.
    Hey, Thundagere. It's the person used to be known as HH. We didn't talk much when we were on staff together, but I still remember you. What's up?
    Well you might be waiting a while for that one!

I will endeavour to mention it to you personally, but I will definitely put something on here (blog post, fan club most likely, perhaps even signature) about it should I be fortunate enough for that to happen.
    Yeah, I've always been a fan of shades of grey (that term has so been ruined >_>) in terms of good guys and bad guys because that's what real life is like.

If I do pick it up again, I probably will make it a reboot, though there will likely be relatively little change to the earlier chapters.

The name of my novel is The Mark. I don't want to say more than that at this stage though =P
    Hey man.

Well, I would really like to continue it as I put a lot of effort into the plan and I think it's a really cool story (if I do say so myself). I have this vague plan that when I have more free time I will resume it, but I'm really unsure when that will be. My priority is working on my novel and I'm already not doing that as much as I would like to.

I submit my dissertation for university at the start of September. Hopefully after that I'll free up a bit but who knows. With the amount of time it's been since the original launch perhaps if I ever revive it it ought to be a reboot. What do you think? Do you think that'd be a sensible route to take?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom