S
Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much for the friend request and for the pokevirus :)
    You are mostly welcome. He's got a bold nature so I hope that he will be of tremendous help ;)
    Alright I have a spare female squirtle from when I was IV breeding, the rest I'll catch so you get something decent (IV wise) in return.
    Yeah, I saw on your post in the Wanted Station that you wanted one, and I had one handy, so I thought that I'd trade it to you.
    Added friend code. 5343-8441-4426 for mine. If you get a chance, may I get a PM on what type and content my friend safari is.
    Ah it's okay.. Actually I wanted to stop my BW after I have obtained Manaphy.. CAuse it's the last pokemon for me to complete my dex. (x.x ) So I will probably be inactive here once I get a Manaphy.. So let's see how things go.. :)
    they are legit i know i have venasauer lvl50ish shiny lapras lvl50ish and genesect you can have him i dont really care abut him that much..... and some others but I'm in new york 4 vacation and i left me ds and every pokemon i have in my house in arizona...if u could wait mabye 0ne or two days that would be Awsome i know i have some other but i cant think of them right off the top of my head so yay Hope to trade soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom