• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Paulisthebest
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll try to spread the word, but I'm reluctant on making my interest of Paul public on my facebook lol.
    This may sound weird but i never made facebook account. So im not even able to like your page, sorry man.

p.s. Omg i forgott about your birthday. Sorry, Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one.:)
    Hi Man what's Up, Could I ask you something could look and possibly write a comment on my new thread that I created and just let me know if it is in the wrong spot let me know and someone can fix it move it to the right place because I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MOVE A POST PAGE TO A DIFFERENT THREAD Ok.
    I think you pretty much have won - good game
    Pokesav is a computer program like pokegen that makes a PKM file. That is the same file that is sent to you DS when you trade pokemon on the GTS - global trade station. Then you direct your internet connection to tap into a false GTS vs the offical one and the pokemon is sent to your inbox. I have done EV training and I like it, but I am a working dad and this saves a lot of time. They are all perfectly withing legal limits, though you can give it illegal moves if you are dishonest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom