• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Neo Blaze
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who did U like better: Team Galactic or Team Plasma? I like Both because They have Different Goals with what they want to do.
    I am just trying to be Friendly and Make Friends here on this Site and Communicate with them Be Nice Ok Man. U know that right?
    How about this Nickname that i did to Marc Thompson Cool Crok Thompson I got it from Him Playing Sandile(My 4th Favorite Pokemon Ever) / Krokorok/ and Krookodile with the Sunglasses Caught By Ash and was Funny in Last Weeks Episode Digging BACK Underground Away from the Controlled Pokemon By Team Plasma.
    Hey if it is Alright with U Man, could you think of a Nickname for the Dub Voice Actors because I made a Thread and have only got 1 Person do it before and I want to see some Nicknames I could use possibly does not have to be creative just think of something that they have done in the Show Ok Man.
    What made U Start watching the show and was your Opinion Of The Original Trio did you think they were Funny or never a Fan of Them.
    You see how many Nicknames I give to the English Voice Actors Man. Even EmotionalIntellelange likes My Nickname for Tom Wayland and It is Tom The Hermit Crab Wayland because he Voices Dwebble and Crustle.
    Nice Page Man it looks really Great I think and Blaziken is your Favorite Pokemon because it is all over the Page.
    Thank you for the friendship request. That was nice of you to do. I hope that you're having a good day.
    Agreed. I love Ikue Ohtani's Pikachu. It's pretty much his character. They've kept Pikachu's voice the same in all 16 seasons and in all the series. She nails it for me! :D
    Same here. I wish I could've seen that, but it's never gonna happen. *sigh*

I think Dawn would've sounded better, and Iris and Cilan would sound the same.
    Me too. I smiled hearing that again.

Exactly! She seems a really down-to-Earth and humble person. She pretty much defines Ash for me, and I feel she loved her work tremendously. I hate, hate, hate that they replaced her and the others for no reason. It ate away at my conscience once I figured out what happened. It's a real shame.
    Thanks! XD.

That means a lot. Veronica Taylor is actually my favorite voice actor for Ash. I felt she was perfect for the English dub, and everything went South big time when they dropped her and the others. :D

Yup, I've seen that video. I love it. :3

"Pikachu, I choose youuuuuuu!" :')
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom