• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I didn't know that you had the same name for your 3DS. I'll get on it right now.

Turns out that I didn't need it for you, for some reason. I needed to input Rainbow's 3DS name to get her on my friend list. Strange.
    Haha... someone asked me a similar question on me changing my gender icon to match my avy. Indeed, 99% of the time I use male avatars, so I changed my gender to that. I don't mind being mistaken as a guy :D
    It's an anime about a swim team. The title is "Free!". It started airing last week. You should definitely check it out :D
    No. I've never dated anyone. Hell, I don't even know what you do on a date... from what I've heard, it sounds kinda boring.
    It's good to be modest. Just not to the point where you feel like you're a piece of crap and should be thrown away.
    I've... never encountered a stereotype like that. But stereotypes do get very annoying.
    People seem to think that a gay person is always going to act feminine, wear pink, speak with that weird accent, etc. I've also had experinces where people think that any two gays are going to fall in love at first sight, and are afraid that a gay is going to immediately fall in love with them. Straight people don't fall in love with any old dork they see, so why should gays?
    Thanks. Masculinity doesn't determine sexuality. Quoting a friend of mine: if you're bi, you get the best of both worlds.
    Cool! In my opinion, it always felt hard to find people who aren't straight, outside of a special area made for them. I'm a bisexual.
    Oh. *feels like an idiot*

Well, I wouldn't say that there's any love between them canonically, but I think it is one of the more plausible shippings. Plus, I enjoy reading the fanfics.
    I'll be sure to check them out!!
    My personal favorite Palletshipping fanfic is this
    Seven Parasols Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction

I LOVE IT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom