• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jez
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No freaking way! You are also from Belgium! C'est fantastique! Mon français n'est pas bien par rapport a mon néerlandais.
    Reactions: Jez
    Jez
    Jez
    Oui oui je suis de Wallonie , du côté de Binche dans le Hainaut. I’m so happy to see that I am not the only one from Belgium. I don’t speak nederlands very well but I learned the basics at school. Goiedag!
    Any opinions on today episode?
    Jez
    Jez
    I'm very disappointed, especially regarding the bad treatment the Team Rocket (TRio) received from Grookey and Goh ... I found it very unfair... What was your opinion?
    Rocket Messiah
    Rocket Messiah
    Let's just say that during Unova atleast I had hope that things will change.

Not anymore though.
    I need a Team Rocket fan spiritual guidance.

I dont like were Team Rocket 2020 is going to be fair.

What is your opinion?
    Jez
    Jez
    That's the same feeling for me. Because of this damn gachat machine Jessie and James cannot have their own capture when their bond with their pokemon is a very important thing for the development of their characters. For the moment only the episodes 19 and 24 were okay ... TT_TT
    Rocket Messiah
    Rocket Messiah
    Such a shame...

They could have nice Pokemon but we have to stick with random Pokemon that have no personality at all.

After Mimmikyu and Mareanie that were such nice Pokemons this is an insult to Team Rocket fans.
    Jez
    Jez
    You said exactly the right words, I completely agree with you :cry:
    Oh so YOU'RE the one who did that great French Team Rocket site! I was so happy to hear the new full-version TR songs there before anywhere else, so thank you! <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom