• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He goes by Chrysanthos, age 17. He woke up one day in the middle of nowhere with no memory. He's an esper with the alternate form of a 10 foot tall metal man with two pairs of wings, earning him the title of "Iron Angel".

Or something. To tell you the truth, I'm a bit rusty at this. ^_^;
    Hey...

I've been working on my SU for a while now. I'm kiiiiiiiiinda struggling with the whole "Hallmark" thing.
    Well you do have a point, though XY seems to be very very interesting xD but they all are I guess.

True, are you sticking around? :p
    In your Pokemon Adventures RP, do the pokemon still have the in game four move limit or will they learn new moves as they level up, retaining their older ones?
    You the guy in charge of Sky Adademy RP right? Was wondering if I could join as a dueling android, I want to make sure there's no issues with something like that existing in the rp world since it has caused some issues in other rps I've done. If that won't work, I do have other ideas :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom