• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you going to have Alison enter the contest in Jubilife (which I will start in probably about 2 posts)?
    haha it's no problem :)

Plus I feel like a major reason for that was the forums being down for a lot the last couple of days. Also I know haze is on vacation for a few more days.
    I like YG too, but I've always been an SM person as well. They introduced me to K-pop.

Lol. I am sorry. xD
    I'm not really much of an EXO fan myself, but I have always liked Kris and I'm starting to like their more normal music now.

Haha, that's funny. Does she pester you about it often?
    Thanks for the invite; I'm flattered, haha. That said, my plate's a little full right now & I'm not very active atm, so I'm not looking to join any new rps, but I'll be sure to check it out at least x
    Your reservation in my RPG Return of Team Galactic lasts until one month from today. Sorry I wasn't on for a couple of days!
    actually I used to do academy RPs myself xD you might say I'm the one that started the trend here, but after doing like...a series of 10 of them I got kind of tired with them.
    Well you don't have to worry now that KPTS is up, joe's a pretty good and experienced RPer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom