Darth Darkrai
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've enjoyed a few episodes such as the Charizard reunion, Meowth being with Ash and Co. and the Battle Subway episodes, but as a whole BW has been very disappointing to me. Episode N was probably my favourite BW season, but even then some of the filler episodes were agonisingly bad, judging by the episode pictures. No offence meant if you don't feel the same way though.
    To be honest, I haven't really. It's been a good trip down memory lane to see Ash travel with him again but many of his appearances since his return have seemed pointless. Apart from his recent showdown with a Ninetales, none of his battles have been that significant. His appearance alongside Ash's Unova team also demonstrates to me how poorly developed the Pokemon have been in Best Wishes.
    No, never heard of that song.

It's not a new Berry, they were introduced in Gen 3, it doesn't have any effect, it's just a PokéBlock/Poffin ingredient.
    ^.^Thankya!!!...Sure why not!!!I really liked ALL her contest episode.....Her Grand Festival was just.....BAZINGA!!And also, I reaally liked the episode in which Lyra comes from Johto and tries to ship Ash and Dawn!!!Why would I call u weird???I think so TOOO!!!!^.^XD)))
    I like Piplup too...That fiesty attitude looks sOOOOO Cuuteee....And, btw...I LUV pearlshipping...i really want Ash and Dawn to end up together in a reallly romantic way...if, that is Ash grows up.....Also, that episode rocked.....can u believe that both Ash and Dawn's cyndaquils evolved in the same way???and aldo they both learned the same move immediately after evolving...Amaziiiing
    I loved it. I've been disappointed with Best Wishes in general, so the return of Charizard was the overwhelming highlight of the saga in my opinion. I just hope that Ash continues to use him in important battles in the future.
    I rllly like Togekiss...yeah..i 2 didnt like it when Ambipom left...I luvd the way she returned in Unova...the surprise Rocked..Africa u say...hope u have fun!!!
    ;D ...
    Yes I saw them. I am really curious about the upcoming episodes. I just want to watch them.. now..
    Heheh..in my country we say Good Morning at this time. :))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom