Jyo
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good, Man I like Buizel Episodes too. U like Buizel under the Ownership of Dawn or Ash because I thought he was Trained on both but Obviously more by Ash but Dawn did good with Him.
    How is the Anime in Rival Destines for right now U know where the Japanese Episodes are Currently or U Like to stay where Your Country is Man. U have a Favorite Episode so far in the Season or not really.
    After that, I felt like Buizel barely had more Focus on him and he Lost like IMMEDIATELY TO Byron's Steelix remember that.
    Buizel should have Won more Battles I Think, and I feel like He lost all the Episode Focused and showed him a lot and it stopped doing that after He Beat Crasher Wakes Floatzel, U Man.
    I managed to finish 1 Disk of the Orange Islands in 2 Days by watching 6 Episodes One Day, and then the I other 6 the second Day. I watched the Whole Entire Orange Islands Saga in JUST 2 Weeks because I Fly through them pretty Fast.
    That is cool and I am currently Re-Watching the Anime from the Beginning and I am currently at Fossil Fools.
    Thanks, and Your Mienfoo Avatar looks like it is Praising/Congratulating/Saluting Me luck in and For a good Trip in Africa Man.
    Thanks Man, and U think this is cool that I will visit an Elephant Orphanage and I Joked with another Member here on the Forums that I will vist the Phanpy/Donphan Orphanage. I will let U know if I see a Cheetah Ok Man because I want to see one as well Man.
    I want to se Lions a lot because they are my Favorite Animals of all time and I think that Litleo will Inspire me to see them Man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom