• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good, Man I like Buizel Episodes too. U like Buizel under the Ownership of Dawn or Ash because I thought he was Trained on both but Obviously more by Ash but Dawn did good with Him.
    How is the Anime in Rival Destines for right now U know where the Japanese Episodes are Currently or U Like to stay where Your Country is Man. U have a Favorite Episode so far in the Season or not really.
    After that, I felt like Buizel barely had more Focus on him and he Lost like IMMEDIATELY TO Byron's Steelix remember that.
    Buizel should have Won more Battles I Think, and I feel like He lost all the Episode Focused and showed him a lot and it stopped doing that after He Beat Crasher Wakes Floatzel, U Man.
    I managed to finish 1 Disk of the Orange Islands in 2 Days by watching 6 Episodes One Day, and then the I other 6 the second Day. I watched the Whole Entire Orange Islands Saga in JUST 2 Weeks because I Fly through them pretty Fast.
    That is cool and I am currently Re-Watching the Anime from the Beginning and I am currently at Fossil Fools.
    Thanks, and Your Mienfoo Avatar looks like it is Praising/Congratulating/Saluting Me luck in and For a good Trip in Africa Man.
    Thanks Man, and U think this is cool that I will visit an Elephant Orphanage and I Joked with another Member here on the Forums that I will vist the Phanpy/Donphan Orphanage. I will let U know if I see a Cheetah Ok Man because I want to see one as well Man.
    I want to se Lions a lot because they are my Favorite Animals of all time and I think that Litleo will Inspire me to see them Man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom