• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's going alright. Trying to find a job. Not going that well. How are you? How did the holidays go?
    Hey bud, it's no problem My life has been so busy the last few months that I can't seem to find time to do all the stuff I need to. I just got to take it one step at a time. Life is treating me alright but just busy. I hope you're doing well yourself. My skype is tommy-astronema. Just send me a request. Miss you too.
    I've waited you know....

Nah..it's ok. My net was running slow anyways..XD
    Holy criminy, has it really been this long since I logged in?! Wow!

Not much is up, Justin. Experiencing a really crappy winter, which I'm sure you guys are too. I'm so fed up with the snow, I'm running out of places to put it and now we're all worried about flooding. So it's been quite an interesting experience this year. How's life been treating you?
    Doing good..
    There's a lot of power interruptions happening here in our place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom