E
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've ordered Sonic 06' even though everyone on the internet says it sucks. I really don't care, and curiosity got the better of me. Also, I think I'll enjoy making things float with Silver, I love glitches, and I've only played as Shadow once. I look forward playing as Omega for the first time since Heroes, I can't wait to throw chaos spears at robots with shadow, punch the drive out of them with Knuckles, beat up a load of robots/ Iblis things with Sonic and also I hear there is an awesome glitch.
    There are loads of gems, with a bar saying there is a certain amount of energy to use them with, and once the bar runs out you can't use the gems for a while. Yet, the bar was never polished, and there is no limited time, so you can use the one power up (You can only equip 1 I think) unlimited times to get new records. LOL!
    Wow Gaara your name sure has changed a whole lot while I was gone, I forgot who you were because Gaara of the Desert sounds really different than The Kuchiki Kid...
    Hey mate. It's been awhile now huh? Sorry for being a jackass and not get on more often. I feel really bad about it..but I can assure you that I'm back and going to be active. :3
    Of course I have! I used to listen to song with my sisters all the times. Although, I had forgotten all about the song until you mentioned it. Though, I do have to go, so talk to you later. Bye.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom