• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Y
Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG IT WAS SO SIMPLE!!! I was trying for weeks & weeks to get the thing to work so that I could transfer from one Pokemon game to another (Pearl to White) & I could NOT get it done. So then I was told to try doing it via DS Download Play & I tried that, it took about 0.3 seconds to figure out & bam! Done! I can not believe all of the incredibly difficult descriptions I was told/read.
    Well if my social group, BABA ever gets going it will be easier to find battles there. I will send you an invite to the group.
    If anybody knows of a Facebook group related to Pokemon, can you find me & let me know?

My name is Yaelle Glenn, so you just type that easy to spell name in on FB & voila. I am sure there cant be more than a few hundred people with the same exact name as me.
    Hey I saw your post in the welcome thread and I want to extend my welcomes (although I think you joined a little before I did) and see if you would like to battle sometime. I cant use wifi for gen 4 games because I have a secure internet connection, but I can battle or trade in Gen V. Alsoe we could battle online using pokemon showdown

PS, I am 46 so sorry you are not the oldest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom