E
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just did an online bicycle test for my state. :3

What are you up to?
    I'm just waiting to go to the hardware store to fix up my used bicycle I just got for free. :3
    It's quite complicated as well as simple.

There are usually two teams. A town team (uninformed majority) and a mafia team. (informed minority) The mafia members know who each-other are and are trying to outnumber the town. The town members do not know who else is on their team. The town's goal is to eliminate every single mafia member. The standard ratio for mafia members to town members is 1:3 - 1:4. That usually makes for a balanced game. However, roles and abilities make it more difficult.

There are also phases. Day and Night. Depending on what phase it is, you can do different things. In day phases, you can vote for who you think is mafia, or no lynch. Not voting at all is also okay, but some players may get on you for that. At night, the mafia can kill, and if you have an ability, you can use that.

A few common town roles are the cop, doctor, and miller (aside from a villager that has no special abilities, which are called vanilla.) The cop can check any player's alignment at night. It's a very powerful role. The doctor also has an ability that can only be used at night. They can protect someone from being killed by the mafia. Some hosts put limits on the doctor because it is legal to protect yourself.

I think I covered the most important things.
    The War Room is a forum made exclusively for playing Mafia games in. It's been pretty inactive as of late and I stopped visiting there, so I'm not sure how accurate my information on it is, but it should be close enough.

Basically, if you have made a balanced Mafia game, you can put it up, or if there are any games taking sign-ups you can join. Are you familiar with how to play Mafia?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom