• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tyler-B312
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Added you back. I'm not too kin on adding random people, but that means more Safaris for me. =P
    Yeah no problem. :3 But next time you offer Pokemon, you should specify if it has a nickname or not. I'm okay with it, since I don't play Pearl anymore.
    Hey sorry I didn't get to reply to you about our Mewtwo/Giratina trade. I was on a few trips and wasn't sure when I would be back. I'm able to trade any time from 4-5pm EST,7-8pm EST, or 10-10:30pm EST.
    I would like to trade for Minun+Shieldon+Porygon is that alright? Sorry that bulbasaur and squirtle have no cool egg moves, their parent were male+ditto.
    Oh wow thanks for the water stone <: ) For the RBY starters, please register my Platinum FC 3009 5263 7021.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom