Musajirou
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Those are good reasons. I mean I think the writers more than anyone are blocking TR's character development. I think the reason why Dr.Zager keeps appearing is to keep TR being their competent selves. Once Matori gave them the news that Giovanni doesn't need them for any other missions, the TRio was probably gonna go back to their old selves and do what they used to do but since the writers wanted to keep the serious TRio, they brought Dr.Zager in to keep them serious. I wish they would give TR more personality in general. They are so focused on their missions that they hardly have time for character development.

And I am honored to be your little bro, sis! :) And you're totally not old! You're still a young woman! :D
    You're very welcome! And you're 23? You could be my big sister on this site then! :D And Giovanni is awesome. And don't worry about not liking Dr.Zager. I don't like you any less or respect you any less because of it! Although I personally like Dr.Zager so I have to ask why don't you like him?
    You're my favorite poster on here. You and I seem to be the only ones who know what we're talking about when it comes to TR! :)
    I love TR! They are some of my favorite characters on the show. The TRio are definitely up there with the most unique villains in a tv show. And I love Giovanni and Dr.Zager as well. I also really like TR's Pokemon like Arbok, Weezing, Wobbuffet, Mime Jr., Carnivine, Yanmega, Seviper, etc. I love the TRio's motto and when they blast off. They are definitely hilarious! :)
    Hi lol. I saw you browsing the advanceshipping forum and I actually just got done reading the pokeshilping forum. You have some good points over there and some really dedicated shippers lol. I actually really like pokeshipping. Just been watching the indigo league episodes lately
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom