Darth Darkrai
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing much. It's late here, almost time to go to bed (but I'm still available to talk for some time).
    No. I tried watching MD walkthrough, and became kinda bored with it.

BTW, after looking at it again, you're right.
    Butterfree and Me! does blow as a title, but at least it fits the episode.
    I find it funny how educational systems differ between countries. Makes things a bit confusing sometimes. In The Netherlands it's like this (to make it as simple as possible)

Elementary school
    8 grades

In the last grade of elementary school here, you take a test which will decide your level. This can be either VMBO, HAVO or VWO. VMBO is the lowest, VWO the highest.

High school
    4 grades (VMBO)
    5 grades (HAVO)
    6 grades (VWO)

College
    Most studies here last 4 years.
    And you are still in High School, right? Where I live High School is called the middelbare school and it lasts 4, 5 or 6 years (depending on what level you do. I did mid-level, 5 years) How long does High School last and what grade are you in?
    Last year I used to have a free day in every semester. Not anymore. I'm going to the second year of what you Americans would call College, I think. Where I live, this is called a Studies. You can pick a certain Study you like. My Study is Communications, for 4 years.

Monday with me is from 9:15 to 17.30, long day :-( other days are way shorter. Both Thursday and Friday till 10 A.M.
    So, you have long days at school or not? Because I'm probably gonna have one long day, from morning till late :-( other days will be short or semi-long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom