• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
VeloJello
Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiiiiii Velo~ Airik said you were gonna drop his run, & since he only has 4 encounters left, I can finish it up 'cause I imagine it won't take long anyways. I just need the encounter list~
    That really sucks Jello im sorry its like this too but you gotta have your priorities (why arnt i one of them we could of been together damnit lol ok just kidding) no its all good ill try and grab another ranger today some time
    I was just cursing you because i saw you logged off AIM and i was like meh cos i didnt get a chance to talk to u
    Oh cool i just watched the first two Riddick movies really looking forward to the third coming out soon. if you get your pages up on your deviant art or your tumblr or whatever id love a sneak peak
    hey Jello thanks for posting ill probably have a response up within 6-12 hours :D hope your well hows your comic going
    Oh whats this i have posted again mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - a mighty impressive evil laugh if i do say so myself
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom