Darth Darkrai
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should REALLY see The Shawshank Redemption. I cannot believe you haven't seen that one yet.
    A Time to Kill is a great movie, you should really watch that one too.

I'll watch To Kill a Mockingbird then sometime.
    I read a short summary of the plot and it sounds like another movie I've seen multiple times that was pretty good: A Time to Kill with Matthew McConnaughey, Sandra Bullock and Samuel L. Jackson. In that movie, two racist men sexually assault a black girl in a brutal way, and when they are taken to court because of this, the girl's father (played by Samuel L. Jackson) kills the men out of revenge and anger. And then the father of the girl is put on trial for murdering the men but it's almost certain he will lose the trial because he's black and lives in a very racist area. His lawyer is played by McConnaughey. And the KKK, who the men who were killed had ties with come to influence the trial and make sure the black man is sentenced to death. But the lawyer still tries to make sure his client will win the trial, because he killed the men out of anger and frustration for what they did to his daughter in a horrible way.

Both Donald and Kiefer Sutherland are in it too, but not as father and son. Donald plays the former mentor of the lawyer played by McConnaughey, and Kiefer is one of the key figures of the KKK in the movie. And Kevin Spacey (also a fantastic actor) also has a good role in the film as lawyer of the family of the murdered men.
    well, its like, theres some times when, uh, a few is less then. wait. there was this one time in Bogota when i was...wait no...lets see...carry the four....something like eleventy?
    Can you elaborate on what you are talking about? I am afraid I don't know what your deal is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom