Darth Darkrai
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dunno. I'll be happy with anyone, BUT Shuana or Alexea (since she's already with Ash).
    (looks like a Bianca 2.0)

Alexea's okay at the moment but would most likely get stale, if she stuck around.
    I'm personally hoping for Serena. As for the male, either a new character, or Cilan to pull a Brock on us and come back.
    Don't get me wrong, I did like his performance as Cedric Juniper. I just feel like he's being denied what he made.

Carter Cathcart's Oak is just a piss poor imitation of Stan's Oak, and he sounds awful in the role most of the time.
    So yeah, I'm more angry than anything else. I like that he's back, but I hate that he is being denied his role.

I'm also upset Mike Pollock and Ted Lewis get special treatment, and got to reprise former roles, while all the other VAs are not allowed to do the same. That's not right at all.
    Well, to answer the question you asked Gen6fan, I was happy Stan got to return in a cameo role. However, I'm also upset that he did not get to play Professor Oak again.

Overall, bittersweet and not happy. I feel like Zagnit's been cheated out of something that is rightfully his.
    Yes, otters are aquatic mustelids - its Mustelids that I like the most. Any Pokemon that look like mustelids I really like (mustelids include: weasels, otters, ferrets, martens).
    Yes you did mentioned it - I wish I could have seen them. Too bad for me, weasels are nocturnal here in the forests of Washington state, so I didn't see any of them (kind of saddened for me), I did have a good laugh when my mom got scared with a small snake. She is terrified of wild animals.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom