• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kakuna Matata
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think Fennekin's evo is pretty cool. However, Chespin's evo on the other hand... In the deep recesses of your mind?
    Good even, how are you doing ? :)

I've finished battling Evice yesterday in Pokémon Colosseum. You can see my latest blog to see the résumé x)
    I just checked again and unless I've been clicking on the wrong tab, you may be sending it to a different user (I'm Truthseeker4449). And I don't remember when I sent jokool my friend request there, but I'm pretty sure it was more than a few weeks ago, and he found it (after I yelled at all them to go check) and we're now top friends.

Also I coded the smilie so that when you mouse over it, it displays "KM says Hi!"

Also AP Computer Science is really taking its toll on me. They say Senior year is the easiest. I strongly disagree, I have to outline 4-5 pages every other day about our government, coupled with APCS's heavy homework load and I'm stressing out. If anything, last year was my easiest (and they say it's the hardest) with very little homework, with only one or two assignments I had to do outside of school, the rest were in Study Hall. The fact I still have the knowledge of a dozen or so different signals across the world and steam locomotives hard coded into my mind as a result of playing Train Simulator 2013 all summer long probably isn't helping.
    you need fire immunity and when hell freezes over then you need ice immunity

which i know you probably have considering who you've been training under
    I'll blame you if I want. I hope you feel bad. >:T Obviously. Don't you know, GF listens to everything people want.
    Thank you.

What? I'm sorry, I've never checked if I have friend requests. And apparently the request has expired because I don't have any friend requests :( or any friends for that matter
    For some reason, the second game seems to be the most famous. (Perhaps because of Pyramid Head alone xD)
    Well, I'd be totally lost, since the player needs to take a look at the map so often @_@ And the combat system, that too. In the Let's Play I watched for the first game, the player messed up in fighting at the first try xD (But really, taking out a pistol when there's a flying monster inside the room can be difficult.)

WAVING A HEAVY SWORD AT YOUR 'FRIEND' ISN'T A NICE WAY TO PLAY WITH THEM
    When I realized what his existence meant, it was scarier :< The bosses were a lot scarier than in the first game for sure, although maybe graphics can be given credit for that.

That is like the best walkthrough, because the person even writes cultural references and other notes in addition to translations. I wonder if their guide for the second game became free to view again (the paywall was lifted till it appeared again -_-).
    Hmmm, did you try replying on FB already? :uhoh: Maybe a Skype session to catch up? Or a PM! We haven't done one of those for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom