• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I go on Tumblr a lot too. In fact I'm on there so much, I need help... I need to be ripped away form it. anyways I do have a Skype. but I don't have Wi-Fi at home. however I am currently going to school at a community college and there's free Wi-Fi here. we could only text through it though. ok
    Jack? you still come on here? though i'd just check up on you. since i haven't in a VERY long time. well i'll be checking this to see if you'll reply and when you do it'll be nice to to talk to you again. :kawaii:
    oh my x3c ^///^)~
    haha well, off and on :B Some days I am on Aussy time, others, I'm forced to be awake when the sun is actually shinning on my side of the world :B
    XD you're too kind, really! lolol
    yai.
    xD i'm still on aussie time lol so i was actually getting ready for bed xP but i have things to do so it was just a short nap :B
    but! but but but! :U i need more fodder to argue with :B
    mmm, ya.
    eh i've just got a lot on my plate atm, and then when i got promoted to deputy head of VG, it was just kinda starting to put me over the edge mentally and i wasn't enjoying myself coming on here since i would come here to escape my troubles from irl, so with the added pressures here, i just needed to step back and re-evaluate myself and get some things irl worked out before i could fully commit to the stuff going on here, ya know? it wouldn't be fair to this awesome place if i wasn't giving it the best i could. And it wouldn't have been fair to me to ignore my problems any longer.
    eh, things go. i'd much better prefer to tell you over skype though :B /since anybody and everybody can read our vms :B
    i'll argue all i darn well please, pls~ :B :B :B
    Japan got it back in like November, with the US getting it in March, and everywhere else getting it in May ;o
    mhm. i've decided to go on a 2-3 month break from it :B
    x)
    lawl, pls.
    ikr? we got ours like a month ago ;o
    i'm not asleep :B i've just been leaving mine on "do not disturb" for like the past 2wks to avoid being talked to about responsibilities or something :B
    you're always free to poke me on there to say hello~
    i dunno ;o what would you think it'd be like? :B
    Well, i'm havin fun with it, so if ya need pointers i could give them to you (for once!) haha
    OUCH! According to Bulbapedia, it doesn't come out in Aussieland til May 18, 2013.
    That'd be nice, ya :B
    we should :B
    eh, I'm not sure. I just get the feeling you wouldn't like it as much as Sky or w/e else you'd have played.
    i think so :B And then...you just kinda never came back on skype XD
    See this is the trouble real lives bring us :B is also playing the hell out of the new PMD game
    pls, i'm the only contact you need~ ;B
    ah well then that makes keeping in touch hard, huh? :B
    i'm easiest to reach on skype, on there practically all day long if i can help it :B
    exactly :c
    Cuz i dun leik facebroke. i'm not exactly happy with it's privacy policy, or lack thereof. So I've just left mine to rot for all time. :B
    aw ;o well we need to fix that, yo.
    Cuz don't you get additional charges for texting out of country? ;o With iphone's imessaging, it's free (so long as you're hooked up to a wifi access point).
    oh i thought you said new tumblr and i was like you have a perfectly fine one, why make another? xD
    Ah well, do what you please :B
    i'd just like it better if we could talk more than once ever 3-4 months xD
    well unless you have an iphone, ya, texting is kinda out :B
    I was unaware you had one ;o though, why would you make another? :B
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom