• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recall a fake leak by you around the time when BW was yet to released, but I don't remember what was it (even if I do, I can't find it). Can you show me what you did back then?
    You know, I never knew you had a username on here until now. I knew you were at PokeBeach of course, but not really here.
    Heck no, lol. I don't think I could pull off something like that, at least not in a reasonable timeframe.

EDIT: I may actually try it sometime soon; would be nice to have my own version.
    Let me look back and see where I got it then; thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Is it your map? Just saw the picture of Samurott and it looks similiar to your picture here. If so, may I use it? Just gave credit to the site I found it because I'm not sure of the exact owner. If you wouldn't like me to keep it just let me know and I'll take it off. I was only trying to find something to do with Hoenn remakes to put in a sig like some other friends, didn't mean it to feel like I stole it; sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom