• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Missingno. Master
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey MM, I have a question to ask.

What's your favourite pokemon from the leaks today? Mine would be a tie between the Diplodocus and Froakie's evolution.
    As a glitch Pokémon expert, do you think Bad EGG counts as a Pokémon? Or is it a "Pseudopokémon" like normal eggs and Pokéstar Studios opponents?
    *Psst* Hey, do you want to decide where Rune, Norbert, and Lumiere visit? I don't really know where your other Pokemon are, so I thought I'd let you decide who they go to.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR
    birthday.
    Do you have any particular preferences with Normal-types you want to provide a quote/opinion for? It's for a series future reviews, so I am preparing the details now. The more specific your choices are, the better the chances are with you reserving it (unless someone's reserved that line earlier already).
    Right. I'm trying to find a decent shiny hunting forum or thread somewhere, but they're all French, closed or full of spam from what I've seen.
    Your Fakemon blog category is a redirect to uncatagorized. Also, I'd like to make sprites of some of them if I get your blessing.
    Since you are part of Smogon, I have to ask you a simple question: why is it that Smogon chose Koffing as their mascot instead of something more competitively lauded, like Starmie, Gengar or Tyranitar? Or, if the question is a little complicated, why Koffing of all the Pokemon?

Thanks for answering in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom