• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Caseydia
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You seem to be a Big Precure fan !
    And Doki Doki Precure does getting better rating then Pokemon .
    So I was wondering , Doesn't Precure doesn't seem a little Darker then Pokemon ???
    Shouldn't that be a proof that there nothing wrong with newer protagonist & a little darker plot like Pokemon .
    No problem. I know what you mean. While I was away on other forums I usually had to deal with Paul fanboys that brought down any rival who wasn't Paul.
    I wonder how I can possibly dislike a post- such as the awful and rather pointless one you posted on March 13 on the "How do you feel about kids growing up with the current series?" thread.
    Yeah, it's really weird. The one time 4Kids stays faithful to the script and does almost everything right, and no one remembers.
    No , Everyone of those Anime stuff hate Ash & Pikachu!
    They just using Iris's B2W2 role to further humiliate Ash!
    If they love Ash then they would never let him be inferior to a Rookie because that's the worst humiliation!
    I mean , Can you imagine Cynthia or Paul losing to a Rookie that cause they start all over again like Ash!
    Pikachu already establish himself as the worst Pokemon to start a Journey with!
    I wish Ash had a ''N'' like rival in Unova instate of Trip!
    Now to think of it,
    It would be super cool if a Villain get involve in League conference and Ash save's the world by winning the league!
    May be in Next League!
    Although I'm not sure I will be watching that!
    Oh , I think it would be cool Ash has a Antagonistic Female rival who cool , Calm & fair but somehow working for the bad guy!
    May be , A girl version of ''N'' who also think human are abusing pokemon and Pokemon should be free.
    Since , Anime & Game are in different universe , N probably might not exist!
    So I guess there no wrong if writer bring a girl to do the similar role ''N'' did but in Champion league or World tournament!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom