• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jenneta
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ;D :D :)
    Yeap. It is almost 200$ but as you said I hopefully will find one. And yes 69 si better than none :) .
    xD. I asked because I want to befriend some of the users here and if they have any account I would like to follow the there. :) Well I also have a Youtube account and I have some videos with Pokemon there.
    Let me suscribe in your channel, if you want, and you suscribe in mine, ok ? ;D
    Oh.. :( wel.. I am really sorry. :/ I hope you are good now :).
    Well I am trying to find a good price for a 3DS in the internet so that I can buy it, maybe. At first I got dissapointed from the numbers of pokemon that they introduced in this generation, but know I can agree with that. So maybe in the near future :p I can also have X and Y :)
    It's a nice name. Hahah well to be fair I also am somehow darky in me :p
    Hey..btw..do u have instagram ?
    I was going to get Y for Christmas, but my uncle forced my cousin not to give it to me at the last second. :\ So I'm just going to wait for Z.
    Oh..Hi there Darky. :p Welcome back. You got the games!? That's awesome.. I have been fine thanks. You?
    Btw..happy new name :p ;) :D
    You mean...like this :p lol I couldn't find one with a male and a female drinking tea :p

I thin it will be male bcoz in a screenshot I saw one male that was somehow the leader.

Sorry for replying so late :P have been busy..hey by the way... 1DAY LLLLEEEFFFFTTTT XDDDDD
    I met Kazie Rogers who Voices Wobbuffet in the English DUB in person when I saw the 14th Movie in Theaters 2 Years Ago
    I see we have another Dark Type fan.That is great; not many like them. I include one of my team (or 2) with a dark type. BTW wold you like to trade? Or exchange friend codes?
    I will get mine later too. D: I've been good too. I just started University yesterday. Was a bit boring but somehow interesting :p
    ...so we will get to talk about the latest X and Y news ;D ;D
    Next Thursday is when I am FINALLY DONE WITH Cross Country and then I CAN JUST RELAX AFTER SCHOOL AND PLAY XY.
    This sounds kinda familiar to me. Hmm..who may be ; p
    Hahahh..*smiley* Hi there..; D
    You just vanishe in nothing...sometimes. :p anyway
    Happy to see you again...there is a plenty of new XY info leaked in here.
    By the way, how have you been? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom