T
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel you -- I was online pretty much throughout the entire night, but work lost Wifi connection last night so I'm going to assume I won't have it tonight. I will be online for the next hour or so and then I'll *try* to get online around 8-9pm central time tonight, but I've got to make lunch and get ready for work so not sure yet. Otherwise after tonight I will be off for the next 5 days -- I will be online at night (roughly 8pm-9am central time) only.
    Sorry I saw it before work the other day and then forgot about it. Anyway do you have a Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Koffin/Weezing, or Unown? If so one of them would be great -- otherwise I'm looking for Shiny and Moon stones so either one of them would be great. I'll start breeding once I get confirmation on the Pokemon or item.
    i don't have any spots left .i have 100 friends.i'll let you know when i delete some
    Nah, that would be a major gyp on my part. Any not-Lens Power Item would be reet (I do need these, just far too lazy to spend my BP on them).

Adding you now.

Edit - Online and waiting. Send me the TR please, I don't want to send a request if you haven't got the item yet.
    Ah sorry about the late response, been a bit busy at college. I'll add you as soon as I can and I'll let you know when I do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom