T
Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I got one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean male froakie do you want it nick named?
    Ok I'll breed you one, timid cool? anything else you would like?
    oh I would love some new type combinations though I do like they at least tried a few new ones this gen.
    Well when you are ready so am I, just realize the longer you take the more prepared I'll be. xD I have all the gen 1 and 6 all the water and fire ones from all gens. I actually like them all but yeah I was also a little disappointed too but we always have poliwrath as a water fighting frog. hey you need an IV breed protein froakie or gooey goomy with acid armor or anything else you would want just let me know.
    I got Y actually. I haven't been team building yet I've just been breeding 5 perfect IV pokemon mostly dragons and starters. why you looking for a battle? I've got a team in my battle box it's not perfect but it'll do in a pinch.
    Ah, thanks for thinking of me :) No, I didn't wipe, but I haven't really been writing at all recently...I'm honestly not sure why. My head's just been kinda empty lately. Sorry for the disappointment :-(
    I have a new FC, I will give it to you later. I dont have time to battle tonight, but maybe some other night
    I have a group of battlers I a trying to get going BABA bald accountants battle arena. Can I send you an invite
    Hello, I am new here. I am looking for people to battle and I saw you in the casual battle group and on the battle forum, so I figured I would introduce myself.
    I like to battle OU, Little cup, flat singles, triples, and rotations
    I can play wifi, showdown, or pokemon online
    My black Fc is 0776 8124 7545
    Will be at the library today for an hour or two around 6:30. Don't know how I missed you the other day.
    It's a funny nature in name. xD

It was a pretty picture of Nel. I had to make it mine. 8)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom