Mantyke
Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, good ma'am! I would like to request you would include me on your list of friends. I do not have a logical reason for this request.

Kappa
    I finally managed to get a 6IV Japanese Ditto on GTS. I appreciate all your hard work however. Let me know a time that you'll be online and I'll give you the shiny Weavile. I wasn't doing much with it anyways, and I would hate to have made you go through all the effort for nothing.
    Alright. Only thing I could figure could be the problem is if maybe the location code for it is wrong or something. Not sure. I don't know how the current hacking methods work. I'll be online for a while.
    Not sure if you saw my reply, but Id be happy to make the trade you requested. All I care about is that it works for Masuda Method and has perfect IVs. Friend code is 3480-3784-9220. IGN is Brendan.
    Sorry that I wasn't able to reply! I just had BMGF open in my browser, but I had to leave for a few hours. I know you are not on now, but when do you think you will able to trade?

And thank you, by the way, for holding onto it for me! :)
    Oops. D: Ah, well! That's okay. I can just catch my own Goomy, haha. Thanks a lot, though! You were a big help!!! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom