• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JohtoMotto
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I always keep a neutral nature just because sometimes people ask for those. :p I don't really use them much myself. The extra Adamant has three perfect ivs in Hp Attack and Sp def.
    I did catch extra dittos with natures you might like. I just need to check what perfect ivs they have. timid, adamant, and serious.
    I sadly suck at chaining with poke radar. T^T Trying to RE a shiny pikachu. so far its been two hours in the santalune forest using my raichu for static.
    I get the dittos from friend safari so they would have some good ivs, and yeah I think I wont battle again for a while ^^; I don't have that many ev trained pokemon nor am I that good at battling.
    yeah was in the middle of ditto hunting when my ds got red XD; hate having to charge it up when im in the middle of breeding.
    managed to get a vulpix with max hp, att, sp att, and speed. 4 max ivs are pretty good. XD timid with drought of course. going to work some on bulbasaur now.
    oh also just letting you know bulbasaur will take a little longer because I still need the right natured ditto. ^^
    ok I will go farm for a modest ditto then, and well my vulpix has perfect att ap att and speed. The att didnt matter but I wanted that perfect sp att and speed. I will see what I can do though if you maybe want perfect sp def as well. Bulbasaur ive gotten perfect hp sp att sp def and speed before. I want to get a perfect def one sometime too.
    vulpix and bulbasaur? What natures do you want? I got timid on my vulpix, but not sure if you want the same nature. XD
    I got perfects in what I was training vulpix in. :p I can work to make near perfect bulbasaurs if you want me too though. as for the shiny it is shiny Floette ^^
    hey there XD I got my first friend zone shiny actually, and yeah I can start breeding now too because im done eving my vulpix. :)
    Oh no you don't have to. ^^ I am close to the bulbasaur I want myself. :3 You focus on the mons you want ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom