• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JohtoMotto
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I was. I was actually a freshman when I was active here, and it's been already two years past since I graduated. Wow, time flies.
    How's your uni life going?
    Yeah, I do remember you :p How are you doing?
    I'm doing alright, currently working as a salaryman and all. xD
    JohtoMotto
    JohtoMotto
    I'm doing fine. Uni student now. I think you were in uni when we used to be friends
    Been busy, trying to graduate from college, and preparing for the real final exams x) How about you?
    Hey, it sure has been a while! I haven't been active on the forums, sorry for the late reply ^^;
    Ive been kinda busy, but I will get back to bulbasaur :3 He is next on my list. What ivs did you want on him again? :eek:
    To those who require those Pokemon. One of them might have a useful hidden ability. My friend Safari is only really useful for Ditto. If it wasn't for Ditto, I would have hoped for a different type.
    Then I'll be required to be online at the same time you are, so it registers properly. I'll go on now.
    When you see my friend Safari, is there a Pokeball symbol in the third slot, or is it blank?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom