• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing good as well!
    I just dissapared from the Pit Stop, sorry. How are those guys doin'?
    I was wondering what the last Mon in my FS was. I knew Petilil and Pansage, but not the last one. Now I know. ^_^
    Okay, sure, no prob (sorry if I'm a bit late, I was having an early dinner... after our power finally came back on). I'll add you and see you in a few minutes.
    Proof that the laughter in...Luca, was it? in FFX was forced: Tidus was laughing in a recent cutscene, and it sounded natural.
    Dupre of Ultima is a drunkard of a paladin.
    In Final Fantasy Dimensions, there's a paladin who became a drunkard due to spoilery-ish reasons.
    Coincidence? ...probably, yeah.
    also I just got kirby super star ultra and I have everything done from dyna blade onward (because spring breeze and dyna blade were already finished when I got it) but... do you know how to beat the true arena? it's the only one left on my list
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom