• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Arylett Charnoa
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're still missing Stingmon in that explanation, sorry for nitpicking.
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    Actually, I am missing both Stingmon AND Exveemon. Nitpicking the nitpicker. So the sentence becomes more convoluted.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    That's true. Now I'm not sure what to say about how "I" missed ExVeemon in that...
    Hi Arylett Charnoa :) Sorry to bother you but would you be interested in participating in an unofficial mlp-fim mass theming a group of us are planning for the 11th-19th March? Don't worry if your not interested though, I'm just asking around to find participants at the moment.
    I think your own avatars keep improving! This one's real good! :D
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    Oh, this one has more effort put into it, that's why. But I thank you very much. I quite appreciate it. :3
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    I'm glad that you're glad! :)
    Yes! I knew I couldn't be the only one who liked Primarina!
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    I thought a lot of people liked her.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    From what I've seen on the Trailers and News Discussion thread, most people's opinions seem to be indifference or hate. Maybe I haven't been paying attention? Whatever. Glad to see you like her. :)
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    Probably because I looked up a lot of leaked art of her beforehand, and it was all positive responses. Oh well. She's awesome, so yeah. <3
    Who's that in the avatar? Unless you already changed it...
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    I haven't. This one'll probably stay for a bit, until I decide to go back to my old one.

It is Meru, a character from an old JRPG called The Legend of Dragoon.
    Loving the new avatar! *thumbs-up*
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Unfortunately so. Not that those two are bad, it's more like Bulbasaur is infinitely better and, at the same time, unappreciated...
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    I wouldn't say infinitely better, necessarily. But it is still pretty cool. Though I was never a huge fan of the Kanto starters unlike most people anyway.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    I'm joking, obviously... but I like Bulbasaur's and Squirtle's lines, and also Charmander and Mega Charizard X.
    Hi there! I've seen you around the forums, and thought I'd welcome you back to Bulbagarden! Even though I haven't been around here too long... but still. Welcome back! :)
    Reactions: Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa
    Thank you! I have noticed you around as well, as a part of the Forum Games . I always appreciate those who make those sections feel more like a community. Familiar faces are always nice.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    No problem. Enjoy your stay! :D
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…