• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello MechromancerFTW, you asked me a question in the Banned Game thread and I will answer it in this Visitor Message. No I am not new here. I have been a member of the forums for nearly 3 years and I've been a member of staff of Bulbanews (the news division of Bulbagarden) for exactly 2 years (since 14 December 2011) but in the last 6 months I have concentrated on writing Bulbanews articles and organising the Kingdom of Pokémon thread in the Fun and Games Forum more than posting in other areas of the forums but I still occasionally post in other threads of the forums and send VMs to other users.
    Kind of, but it isn't that important. The only concept from the Kingdom Hearts series that sticks in the RP is the Keyblades, and they function differently than the games at that outside of being able to be used as skeleton keys pretty much and what I have up on the thread. Feel free to join us!
    Yeah, he's frail compared to everyone else.
    But done right, he can do insane amounts of damage.

Plus I just like his quotes :p
    xD Hooray
    My favorite is Zer0 but Gaige is definitely a close second.

And yeah, I accepted your request already~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom