• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alolan Ninetales
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, disregard that....you don't have to do it anytime soon, but just put me back at Rainbow when you get the chance.
    I don't mean to abuse the name changing, but I've just been steadily harassed about this name now :I
    Hey Octy, I was curious if you'd change my name for me? Just a Christmas season thing. I'd do it but can't because I used my chance up in my mistake.

I'd like it changed to Raindeer. Thanks in advance of you can!
    Thanks for checking haha! I'm kind of disappointed with my Friend Safari - Poison is one of my least favorite types. :(

But I really like your Friend Safari!
    I did some research and apparently we have to online together at the same time to unlock the third Pokémon.
    Hey, whenever you get the chance, do you think you could tell me what kind of Friend Safari I have?
    Also, I would like to report that mod who gave him that false infraction. It was totally uncalled for and biased.
    Well he wants to know and he's right here, and he clicked Contact Us at the bottom. How do you send in an appeal email?
    Then can you tell us why it was for saying he was Cycling Road's brother? I am cousins with them and I do let the police know what's happening.
    Hi Octy. Can I talk to you about my cousin and why was he falsely infracted? He has Skype and he'd like for you to add him.
    It's okay. Remember that your other readings were good, and they'll probably come true soon. :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom