• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure! Hmm what would you like for it? I've got some 4-5V Ralts (Modest), Gligar (Impish), and Growlithe (Adamant) you might be interested in... The Growlithe even have 4 egg moves :)
    Your friend safari pokemon are Gyarados and Panpour. But I wont know the third one until we're online at the same time at least once.
    Hmmmm... Well seeing as I'd be giving you 2 togepi, both of which have 4 IVs, I'd want something worthwhile.... I have a modest and calm with IVs in defense and speed, both of which have superior potential overall. I feel that would be a much more fair trade.
    They both have serene grace. And both of their IVs are: xx/xx/31/31/31/31

Just wondering, what would you be able to offer me in exchange?
    Haha well at least we got that out of the way :p

I've added you so now we can see each other online, I'll keep my DS online now so we can trade!
    Sorry, my internet connection was poor and not allowing me to connect. As for the togepi, I realized the togepi I was going to give you doesn't have serene grace, it has hustle. These are the only natures I have in 4 IVs: hardy lax, naive, modest, calm, docile, jolly, sassy, hasty, and serious. I do have other timid togepi with serene grace, but it has 3 IVs.
    Yeah I can trade today, sorry we didn't get to trade yesterday :/

Just to make sure is this is your FC: 4468-0966-0032
    Alright, so now I have both a Calm and a Timid nature with the same IVs as each other. The IVs are: xx/xx/31/31/31/31. How does the calm nature sound to you? It has serene grace as well as nasty plot as an egg move. Let me know, I should be awake for the next few hours. As always, if you want to get ahold of me and I'm taking a bit too long for your liking, just kik me (with Kik Messanger application for smart devices) at "theasianpotato" ofc w/o the quotes lol :)
    I don't have two perfect parents yet so it would take quite some time to get either nature with 5 IVs. But I can definitely give you the Timid 4IV if I still have it :) I don't have my breeding journal on me right now and I won't be able to get on my game until after lunch (12:00 PST). I may have some calm with multiple IVs that I used in breeding if those interested you. I can give you a definite answer with details in about 4 hours.
    I no longer have a timid or calm with 5 IVs, but I do have both male and female Calm with Serene Grace (all with nasty plot egg move) with the IVS: xx/xx/31/31/31/31. I also have a Timid one with the same IVs. If you were looking for 5 IVs, I currently have Bashful, Sassy and Hardy togepi with Serene Grace and with Nasty Plot as one of the egg moves. The stats are: 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I also have a Lax and a Hardy togepi with stats of xx/31/31/31/31/31. Again, Serene Grace with Nasty Plot.

If you have specific IVs in mind, I can try breeding for it since the ones I'm currently breeding are geared towards a Calm with 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and Serene Grace, however the first 3 it produces are already reserved.
    Ok, just hatched the Noibat so it's good to go!

Hmm not sure what time zone you're in but around this time tomorrow is good for me. :)
    Hello there, no worries I still haven't gotten the hang of tagging either :p

Yeah I can hatch you a HA Noibat, my FC is 3394-3742-8499.

Thanks for getting back to me, I need to cross Garden Vivillon off my list :p
    Yeah sure! I'm actually breeding for them again and I've been running into quite a few females (which is weird since there's only a 12.5% chance -.-). But I have a couple already! Do you nave a specific nature? Depending on the nature, I may or may not have the best IVs for it since at first I was only trying to get the IVs I needed and not the nature.
    I have breloom pancham and mankey I'm sorta looking for zebstrike and bronzong if have that female with ha please let me know btw I have like 70 ppl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom