• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm so sorry, I didn't see your post showing your animated avatar to me. D: Do you still need help resizing it? n_n
    Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you can easily find shinies in the FS. Just try encountering as much as possible pokemon and one will pop up in the 30th-60th encounter. I have never encountered a shiny in any game of pokemon that I played and yet I managed to find 4 in FS.
    Sadly no. I'm actually trying to find someone, who has Ditto in their friend safari. Sorry :/ And breeding is tedious!!!
    Hahaha I apologize for being hasty XD Cool thanks!! :) Me too actually. I'm currently assembling parents and Dittos hahaha

And thank you for the friend request. Btw, you have not added my FC yet. let's have a battle when you have time :)
    Maybe I can give you my friend code after I get X/Y, so we can have a battle that Smogon can frown upon. The only tiers I care about are the ones on my car.
    I agree, they've made it so unfun, and personally, I don't care about the metagame, EVs and IVs, or any of that stuff, I just care about having fun, and there's always a strategy to defeat everything, even Arceus can be defeated. Smogon simply sees everything as tiers and likes to impose rules, making battles essentially dull and robotic as opposed to fun and enjoyable.
    Thanks! After my last post, I got slammed on by three people who liked Smogon's rules, one who stated that their goal was "to stop combos that rip up the game into teeny, tiny unfair pieces", or "to provide different tiers so that Pokemon can compete against their equals." Things which I disagree with, because I don't think battling needs all these ridiculous rules and should simply be fun. I mean really, whatever happened to battling just for fun and enjoyment? I feel Smogon just takes them away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom