C
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mine is 1289-8476-7025. I will double check on yours. Also my IGN is Tala Wolfe. What's ur in-game trainer name?
    Thank you so much!!!! And I hope that the egg will surprise you :p

I hope that your mom will feel better soon :)
    Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that she will better soon.
    Please do not push yourself. If you can so be it if you can't it is ok :)
    Yeah if you want a gible I'll bred you one no problem. Just because you've been kind. :p

Edit: And I got a girl with a x/31/31/x/x/31 spread. Not great, but handy for breeding!

So if you want just drop me a random trade whenever for her, she's a freebie.
    I was planning on getting up early tomorrow for an other trade anyway so If I find you online, that would be great, if not then on the weekend no problem :D
    Hahaha they sure do :p Oh, no. It never occurred to me that you were being lazy. I too have a lot of things on my had atm I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that everything will be fine.
    Oh, ok. But ist is ok. I mean do not push yourself about it. If you an't it is ok :) and I will make sure to be online early in the morning. I will set up an alarm :)
    Hi, I saw this message early in the morning before I went to uni. I just got back home. Are you going to be available in the next few hours? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom